Yakushido Hall was erected in 1655 where the current main hall is located as the main hall. It is the oldest building in the temple. Danjyuro Ichikawa; 1st-generation descendant of Naritaya used to visit the hall. The hall was moved at the current location and remodeled after the current main hall with more visitor to the temple. Yakushinyorai is enshrined and people visit here for the recovery from their sickness and staying healthy.