Tour sites related to the people who came from Kishu to lay the foundation for Choshi’s development.
Choshi station opened on June 1, 1897. It is a connection station with Choshi Electric Railway.
The foundation of Myokensama was laid in 1314 by Hidaka, a disciple of Nichiren, and it was opened by Nichiyu. Visitors may enjoy the memorial service that is held in May as well as the beautiful wisteria.
Yamasa Shoyu started brewing soy sauce in Choshi in 1645. Inside the museum, visitors are introduced to soy sauce brewing, and there is an activity corner as well.
This town retains the appearance of a fishing village. Its narrow alleyways are arranged like the lines of a go board.